We want you to enjoy your order for years to come and to have wonderful memories associated with it and we do my best to make this happen with each and every purchase.
Greg offers three unique warranties to protect your investment when purchasing fine art photography:
- One month, 100% Money Back Guarantee. All artwork purchases are covered under Greg’s 100%, “take one month to decide” money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it for a credit, refund or exchange for up to one month. Some limitations apply essentially to prevent internet fraud (which, unfortunately, does happen). See the section on Returns below for details.
- Lifetime Fade-Free Warranty. Greg’s work is exclusively printed using fine art archival papers and inks and comes with his exclusive Fade-Free Warranty designed to protect your investment. If your artwork fades, Greg will replace it at no charge for as long as you own it. No questions asked; just return the artwork and Greg will ship you a replacement right away.
- Personal Style Warranty. Greg’s work is done according to his personal creative style and his interpretation of landscapes and still life art photography subjects produce fine art images that are different from what other people looking at the same subjects would see. To this end, he use a variety of techniques including the creation of a specific color palettes for each photograph, the removal or addition of elements in the image, changing the shape of some elements, cropping or reformatting the original photograph and more. Greg personally guarantees the creative integrity of the image and will refund your money if the photograph looks exactly like the subject as it does in a snapshot. Read Greg’s Artist Statement for more in-depth details about his personal style.
Four Characteristics of Greg’s Fine Art Photographs
- Each photograph is individually hand-signed by Greg Phelps. All of Greg’s photographs offered on this web site are signed on the print and on the mat. This way, if you decide to remat your artwork, you will still have Greg’s signature on the print. Greg signs his prints using an archival pen which does not fade nor damage the print.
- Each photograph carries the unique Greg Phelps Seal of Authenticity
Each photograph comes with Greg’s unique Seal of Authenticity label on the back of your artwork. The presence of this label guarantees that you own an original Greg Phelps Fine Art photograph. Greg’s lifetime fade-free warranty is honored on all artwork printed by Greg.
- Each image is printed using the latest equipment and supplies. Digital photography is a rapidly changing medium. As technology and supplies changes, so does Greg’s workflow and approach. To guarantee that you always receive the latest and highest print quality, each print is made when you order it.
- Prices increase regularly. This pricing structure guarantees that your investment increases in value proportionally. All orders placed after a price increase are billed at the new prices. Greg reserves the right to change prices and policies at any time without notice.
A note about ordering panoramic photographs.
Panoramic photographs are sized according to the largest dimension, which is generally the width. The height is arbitrarily determined by how wide the photograph is; for example a 40″ wide panoramic may be approximately 20 inches high.
When ordering any photograph over 40″ wide there are a whole host of mounting and presentation options that open up. Also, photographs over 40″ must be specially packaged and shipped (free UPS ground shipping is not included with the purchase of panoramic photographs). When ordering any panoramic photograph over 40″ please call or email to discuss the special mounting options, shipping arrangements and a price quote.
Please call 956-546-3700 or contact Greg via the online contact form.
Custom sizes are available for all fine art prints.
When a custom size is ordered that falls between two published sizes the custom size is priced at the larger published size. For example an 18×22 would be priced as a 20×24.
The online ordering system can only handle the two published sizes, but we can custom size your print to your specifications. We strive to bring you the maximum enjoyment from your art purchase, make ordering as easy as possible, and to offer you as many options as you can think of. Please call 956-546-3700 or contact Greg via the online contact form if you would like to discuss custom sizing options for any fine art photo.
In-Studio Print Purchase Program
Print quality is difficult to share over the internet. While we try our best to give you a close approximation of the image quality through online images, these are still only approximations. Original prints have more details, more variations of color, and are overall more beautiful! The differences are due to the limitations of the web with respect to displaying fine art photographs.
To help you make a decision while looking at original prints instead of online representations we offer the option of making your purchase in person, at Greg’s Texas studio located in Brownsville. Appointments are recommended so that we are sure to be available on the day of your visit to show you the prints you are interested in.
Please call 956-546-3700 or contact Greg via the online contact form if you would like to schedule a visit to Greg’s Brownsville studio.
Standard UPS ground shipping is free within continental United States. If your need it quicker or are ordering from ourside the U.S. please call 956-546-3700 or contact Greg via the online contact form to make special arrangements.
Your package is both insured and traceable.
We want you to receive your order in perfect condition. To this end we take all the necessary precautions so that your order is not damaged during shipping. Matted photographs are packed within multiple oversize layers of cardboard and corners are reinforced. Stretched canvases and museum mounts are wrapped in bubble wrap, wrapped in cardboard then placed in an oversize box with foam peanuts all around. All packages are insured and trackable.
If for some reason your package was damaged during shipping despite all the care we took packing it, you are covered by Greg’s exclusive free replacement warranty. Just return the damaged item to us insured and trackable, please) and we will ship you a brand new one at no extra charge.
Each and every fine art print purchase, whether matted, printed on a stretched canvas, or museum-mounted, is 100% covered by Greg’s “take one month to decide” money back guarantee. We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and enjoy displaying your artwork in your home or office. If this is not the case, return the artwork to Greg and he will refund your money or exchange the artwork.
This warranty is honored whether you made your purchase over the internet, over the phone or in person, but it does not apply to personally autographed and/or dated pieces, to pieces sold at heavily discounted prices or to pieces which were altered, modified, or rematted by someone other than Greg Phelps Photography. Your piece must be in like-new condition when we receive it.
This return policy applies only to fine art prints. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping from your location to ours. If you have purchased multiple pieces and wish to return them for a refund you need to ship your pieces back at the same time, preferably in a single package. Your return must be insured and trackable, and returns must be preceded by communication with Greg by phone or in person (no email), notifying us that a return is coming. Returns for which we have not been notified, or returns that have not been approved by Greg, will be returned to sender. Policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
No sales tax is charged on out-of-state and international orders. Orders shipped within Texas are charged 8.25% Texas sales tax.